We recognize that not everyone is able to donate their time during program hours at DFAS. Don't worry - there are others ways you can support our programming!
First, we ask that you pray for our students, all those who volunteer, and those who provide programing and support for DFAS. We want to love our community well, and we recognize that we need God's leading to do so.
If you'd like to donate actual items you can review our DFAS Needs List and drop off any purchased items at 1081 Honeysuckle Rd., Dothan, AL 36305 during office hours (9:00am - 5:00pm) Monday - Friday.
Dothan First After School (DFAS) Needs List:
If you’d like to help by donating specific items, we can always use:
- Lined notebook paper – wide ruled
- Clorox Wipes
- Colored pencils & Washable markers
- Reams of plain white copy paper
- Reams of brightly colored copy paper and colored construction paper
- Post-It notes
- Scotch tape
- Board and card games suitable for children ages 5-12
- Books for children ages 5-12 (story books and chapter books)
- Napkins & Paper Towels
- Individually packaged drinks: 8 oz. water, Capri Sun, Kool-Aid pouches
- Individually packaged snacks: chips, cookies, goldfish, pretzels, etc.
- Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Michaels, or Office Depot gift cards
Donated items may be placed in the bins in the foyer. If you’d like to donate monetarily, please note your check memo line or offering envelope with “After School Program” and 100% of your donation will be used to fund DFAS.
Online Monetary Donation:
If you'd like to make a monetary donation to support DFAS, you can do so by clicking the "DONATE" button below. We want you to know that 100% of the donation we receive, is used for programing and supplies. None of your donated funds are absorbed by our administrative costs. Because DFAS is a ministry of Dothan First Church of the Nazarene, your donations are tax deductible. Thank you for loving your community by volunteering, praying, and giving!